:( I miss my car...damn curb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I hit a curb got a flat and didn't have a lug wrench... So I borrowed this chicks 1990 Toyota Camry. Damn do I miss my car. I wasn't even fucking around, I was driving through a CVS parking lot and slid into the curb

I hit the curb at like 5-8 mph and I wasn't going to stand in the blizzard to check it out, maybe I'll be lucky and just have a flat or a bent rim.

This blows, my car is like 35 miles away and I'm driving a Toyota Camry.

Son of a bitch...cracked the oil pan too. Not a huge deal, just a PITA.

nah..it's the other side. no suspension damage. Just a flat and a cracked oil pan.

damn man, how did you manage to crack the oil pan??? Doesnt make sense to me. lol maybe you need to learn how to drive again.. :laugh:

I was only doing 8 mph on ice (it clearly read 12 km/h on the digital display)....slid into and up the curb, came down on the oil pan. I was sliding on a slight angle and just clocked the wheel so the wheels were aiming towards the curb before I hit it so I didn't damage the suspension and had a better chance of bending a rim.

I got new front tires and sealed the oil pan as a temp (I just ordered a used one for $36).

holy geeze man. arnt AWD better in the snow/rain whatever? All that for 12kmh. your just lucky you didnt damage more. i have had some friends curb there cars and you got a scratch compaired to what i have seen

:werd:

AWD is a lot better in the snow an rain. On ice it's pointless, ABS defenitly didn't help either.

i curbed the mirage with EGProject and EP3moschelini or whatever sunday, and just put a dent in the muffler. i was "drifting" in a parking lot and it just got too sideways :p

Nice. Load up the car and go sliding in a parking lot.

Besides that, I KNOW your suspension - how goddam fast do you need to be going to get that car to slide ? :rant:

Back