I need a new cell phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had two and they were both shit

well it froze all the time and was slow as shit. got shit poor service. i charged it two times day had three batteries with me all the time and it had no good features

to the starter of this thread:

pm a guy on hondaswap named: rsaeini (or a spelling variation thereof)

he works for tmobile and can give you the best advice as to which phones are good and which arent.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 7 2004, 10:46 AM
to the starter of this thread:

pm a guy on hondaswap named: rsaeini (or a spelling variation thereof)

he works for tmobile and can give you the best advice as to which phones are good and which arent.

my god i work for tmobile too, there is no good phones at least nothing to get excited about.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 7 2004, 10:47 AM
well it froze all the time and was slow as shit. got shit poor service. i charged it two times day had three batteries with me all the time and it had no good features

Weird. Mine doesn't do any of that. :shrug2:

sprint owns me.

I love the service, love my phone, and I've yet to have a problem with my billing like Centennial wireless...hell I buy ringers at 2.50 a piece and they credit my bill every month no matter how many I buy.

nokia 3595 = ok starter phone ok reception sometimes calls echo and phone has error where it says insert sim

nokia 6610 = good phone lcd breaks easy, speaker phone is cool

nokia 3650 = used it for a day hated it big ugly fucked up buttons. but i does have awesome features bluetooth

nokia 6600 = never used no opinion

sony ericsson t610 = great features bad reception bad battery blue tooth

samsung r225 = good starter phone for people that dont watn much. on the newer ones i been hearing the battery is shit

samsung x105 = ok reception ok features bad battery life after a month or so.

samsung e105 = ok reception ok features battery life seems ok great small phone infered is wack hifi ringers ( i am using this phone now)

samsung e715 = slow at doing things reception got poor after a month battery life was bad i used two bats a day and that was with both phones i used. no bluetooth infered is wack (side not i work all day and my phones dont work in building) hifi ringers

moto v300 = i haven't heard anything bad about it yet. hifi ringers motos have bad battery life like after a month or so of use on all there phones camera zooms and has speaker phone. i used for a day i wish it had bluetooth

moto v66 = old ones were good new ones suck ass

The new Tmobile thing that is like a palmpilot is badass, you can look at real webpages on it and stuff. atleast i think it was Tmobile...

whatever, i think all those new services suck, i got ATT and love it. I have also heard good stuff about Sprint, and i wish i would have considered it also cause they ahve been running some sweet deal lately. I have had no major problems with ATT for the three years that i have had it.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 7 2004, 11:10 PM
sony ericsson t610 = great features bad reception bad battery blue tooth

That's what I have, and the battery is awesome, it gets really good reception too. Blue Tooth is problematic, don't know if that's the phone or Blue Tooth

i rocked a sony blue tooth head set it was tight :D your in germany and most likely running on 900 if not 1800mhz so reception is better is better then the us 1900. i got bad battery life with it maybe cuz i was using the headset alot who knows

Originally posted by senate_9427@May 7 2004, 04:18 PM
The new Tmobile thing that is like a palmpilot is badass, you can look at real webpages on it and stuff. atleast i think it was Tmobile...

whatever, i think all those new services suck, i got ATT and love it. I have also heard good stuff about Sprint, and i wish i would have considered it also cause they ahve been running some sweet deal lately. I have had no major problems with ATT for the three years that i have had it.

i have a pocket pc and i can view whole websites and do msn and aol. the sidkick can do that to but does not have a mem card like the pocket pc

whats the best camera phone with the best quality pics (from any company) and hopefully a flash

Back