I Need Help Finding A Shop In Los Angeles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TYPE-R-RACER

OK SO I FINALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT. IM DEFINETLY GOING TO DO THE LS/VTEC SWAP ON MY 95 CIVIC, BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DONT KNOW OF ANY SHOPS THAT ARE IN OR AROUND THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES THAT HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION FOR PERFORMING THIS SWAP. IT WOULD BE VERY HELP FULL IF ANYONE OUT THERE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH THIS. I JUST DONT WANT TO GET SCREWED OVER WITH A SHITY JOB.

capslock.gif

Is your caps lock button stuck? Talk to RiceXXXboy, he lives in SoCal, along with 2 Litre EG, but he isn't on much.

DNR from SVP does good LS/VTEC setup. just do it yourself, save some money. later people might come and ask you to help them too, and you yourself can make some money to tune your car.

Try and give hookups a call they did my swap. They do some of the cleanest swaps ive seen around here. There number is 909-373-7223 ask for chris, tell him brandon told you to call.

jg themself in cali do a really good job when i send engines off 2 them!!!!!!!! also of course...........area 51 fabrications (where doc madrid) works now...........he is tha honda god !!!!!!!!!!

jg edelbrock : Edelbrock • 2700 California St • Torrance • CA • 90505 • Tech Line: 1-800-416-8628
© 2002 Edelbrock Corp. Tech Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM weekdays

area 51: 51 auto center drive a-1
irvine, cali 92618

phone # (949)-472-6320

doc is tha shit!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: ;) B) :ph34r:

Back