i need help from any diy people that like to make stuff work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89y49rexsi

ok i drive a 89 dx sedan and its got lots of problems so im buying a parts car on friday its an 89 lx and i want to wire in the power windows and locks so that i can use the pw and pl on my dx sedan in theory i should only need to have a power and ground and then a fuse for the windows and a fuse for the locks what are your thoughts the interior is in excelent condition which is why im buying it cuz i plan on swapping everything from the dash to the carpet lolany help would be much appreciated thanks guysoh and im going to answer the obvious question before it is askedim not going to build the lx cuz the rust is out of control it is so bad i wouldnt even buy it were it not being sold to me for 180the motor is seized and it needs a px side window other than that it is in pretty good shape minus the rusthere are some pics
100_2332-1.jpg
100_2340.jpg
100_2338.jpg
100_2335.jpg

well that would have been what i was going to do but i either cracked a sleeeve or sunk one today the later i find highly unlikley but either way it barely runs and it was just the straw that broke the camels back when that happened so im going to get a new sedan on friday just not sure what it will bethe only reason im getting a new one is because i dont have the money right now or the time to swap my sedan and still pay to have it passedbut this project is over so yeah

Back