i need number guys numbers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89y49rexsi

yesterday i either blew the headgasket all to hell since it was already blow or i cracked a sleeve or the head i need to figure out where all this blow by is coming from i need the stock compression numbers and im not talking 9:18:1 im talkin the numbers im going to get on my compression tester please help i need them asap

just run the compression test and post the numbers here..
if your getting blowby its either rings,cracked sleeve,or seals..headgasket would be oil and anitfreeze mixed

well at this point it doesnt matter cuz yesterday i bought a 91 cb7 accord sedan dx lolim going to sell the b16 swap and the suspension and brakes and steering wheel ant the strut tower bar from the ef sedan and start fresh maybe a boosted f22 or an h22 swap but i got the car in pretty dang good shape for 400 bucks and as i was leaving the guys house the alternator gave out so i called him and he gave me 100 back and i used that to get a new alternator which costs 103 bucks so it turned out well it needs a windsheild and tires but i have the 13's off of the sedan that will go on for awhile and then it needs an upper ball joint which i just bought but over all im very impressed with the car runs good and strong and has a very very clean interior so it will be a fun project lol. but thatnks for the help guys i appreciate it.

the numbers don't matter so much as the variance between each cylinder. generally, you'll see a bout 140-220 psi.

Back