I Need Serious Help With My 95 Civic Dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goatnipples2002

I'm new to this site, so what up to all? I have a 95 civic dx with a D15B7 under the hood. I understand nine 3-year olds run harder than this engine, but what can I do to supe up my vehicle. I plan on buying a Vtec engine, but money is very slim. I don't very much about Hondas because this is my 1st import. I usually drive old school cars, but gas is 1.80/gal in my city. I heard some things about changing cams, cam shafts, pistons, heads and some more $h!t. I pick things uo very quick so what are some moderately difficult and easy things I can do to get more horses at the wheels? I also heard some things about changing ECU's, how hard is that and why do you have to do it? :ph34r:

if you plan to swap out the engine dont bother doing shit to it ..... get an exhaust if you want and maybe an intake..... other than that spend money on brakes and suspension .... you will want/need them when you get the swap in there

Back