I need some mount help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I'm having a tough time figuring which tranny mount to use...

on my 95dx auto the bracket is attached to the chassis and the round rubber filled mount is attached to the tranny.

on the 00si tranny[s4c] there is a bracket attached to the tranny and the round mount attaches to the chassis.also the 2 bolts that hold the bracket to the tranny look way too far apart for a teg mount to work so the hasport and place racing mounts probably wont fit either.

what the heck mount combo do I need?

if its going into your 92'-95' ....... my D-series mount and bracket fit ....
But, 94'-00 integra should also work, aswell as DOHC VTEC del sol

With, an automatic transmission, there might be a slight difference.......
Search the forums and you be lucky..........

the delsol tranny mount is diff than the 00si tranny mount.....look at majestic honda if you need to civic_types ,they are different!thanks for the bump though.

this is very application specific so a best guess probably isnt going to help me and I've done 1 1/2 years searching and researching this but nobody seems to realize the 00si S4C has a different tranny mount than other B-series tranny's.it might just be this year or version but it is different.

OK....the teg,sol and aftermarket mounts wont work so pissedoffsol has helped me and I have decided that the 00si bracket needs to be welded to the front bulkhead for the weird mount on the tranny to work right but I want to be sure the chassis on the 92-95 and the 96-00 are similar enough to locate the engine correctly,anybody know how close they are?

Dude, I think "Civicious" has the same setup as what your looking at

I think I know what you're talkin' bout' now......... Bracket and mount reversed...

Originally posted by civic_types@Mar 13 2004, 07:01 PM

I think I know what you're talkin' bout' now.........  Bracket and mount reversed...

exactly...if I can I'm going to try to get a pic or go look at a 99-00si to see where this thing mounts to the chassis and see where I should weld the bracket,if anyone has a pic of this it would be very helpful,I know nobody with this model under 150 miles away from me :(

no-body has a pic of thier 99-00si trannymount bracket where it meets the chassis....I cant find a si anywhere near me....please help.just need to see where the bracket sits and the helms dosnt show it well enough and I dont want to weld it in on a guess.....thanks.

Back