I Need Some Rotas..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup guys..well i have just sold my white riced out 17's that came with my car..Im rockin some spray painted steelies right now..but i am in the market for some 15" rota slipstreams..i have to admit..its becuz of this site i was introduced to them..ive got a different perspective of how i want my shit to look..now ive got the option of pickin up some 97 spoke gsr wheels with good tires for 300 from this kid i work with..or get the rotas....if i get the GSR wheels i would get them painted black..what do you guys think..:unsure: .HELP ME OUT GUYS..your opinion is def valued..also..what are some good places/sites with good prices on rotas..any help would be appreciated..

the GSR rims look good the rotas will be lighter
the choice is yours

or machiii.net

98integrals got his there. very well priced with free shipping.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jun 18 2003, 08:52 AM
or machiii.net

98integrals got his there. very well priced with free shipping.

:werd:

450 Shipped from mach3 great place. like nate said i got mine there, and theve got like 6-7 colors to chose from... shit ill even make it easy for you:
slipstreams linked

shipping was pretty quick too, i think i got them in about a week.

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Jun 17 2003, 05:30 PM
sup guys..well i have just sold my white riced out 17's that came with my car..Im rockin some spray painted steelies right now..but i am in the market for some 15" rota slipstreams..i have to admit..its becuz of this site i was introduced to them..ive got a different perspective of how i want my shit to look..now ive got the option of pickin up some 97 spoke gsr wheels with good tires for 300 from this kid i work with..or get the rotas....if i get the GSR wheels i would get them painted black..what do you guys think..:unsure: .HELP ME OUT GUYS..your opinion is def valued..also..what are some good places/sites with good prices on rotas..any help would be appreciated..

Where do you live? If you live in SoCali, you can get them at PitCrew for $400

what the hell happened to ALLJDM (the H.S. member and the website)?
I remember hearin 450 shipped.

Groupbuycenter is the way to go, you could also go with some older GSR straight 5 blade rims and paint them flat black, I have seen them on a kids car and look pretty good, but the SS's are lighter though. I say go with the SS's.

Milan

frankenstein- I was checking out jaydm the other day and was wondering if they were legit. did you get tires with them? or did you just get the rims? how long did shipping take?

man ifound the best deal on rota wheels, slip,subzero, tarmac, circuit 8. at kiss motorsports they are 670.00 shipped w/ khumo 195/50/15 712s . I am getting the subzero's in flat black right now!!!! 430.00 w/o tires and thats for any of the above listed styles in white ,black, bronze , gun.,silver . late!!

Back