I NEED STOCK CRX PARTS (a good many)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

All parts for a 1990 d15b2 (I think :/ May be a b6(Look here), shipped to western pa, 16262

I need-
  1. Speedo Cluster (entire cluster including tachs)
  2. Front turn signals (just the square blinkers)
  3. Stock Radio? If it has one, God please
  4. A weird request, but the tank for the windshield wiper fluid
I would also like, but do not need
  1. New seats if they are freakin adjustable, mine wont move I have to sit ghetto
  2. Cat-back exhaust, cheap
  3. GOOD struts and springs, the ones on now are for a 91 integra and NO they don't fit, I made them fit because the jackass that had the car before me decided to self lower it using a damn sawzall (I was riding on pure strut, the spring broke into pieces on the right side, I didnt even need spring compressors to remove the springs)
    [*]15'' Wheels with lower-profile tires, i have little baby-wheels on it now its retarded
    [*]A HOOD, any color I have a paint booth
    [*]And last but not least, every freakin piece of interior from the seats foward.... this moron painted EVERYYYYYYYYTHING. If you could remove it, its painted
    [/list]EDIT: LOL I wanted to post pictures of it before i took it into the booth next month, so here you go.... look at this dinky thing. This is BEFORE i changed the springs LOOK AT THAT FRONT END

[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3668/img04539ng.jpg

img04547nz.jpg

img04550za.jpg

img04563gt.jpg

GOD HELP ME

This is after I ripped most of that junk interior out to paint it flat-black with $0.98 spraypaint.... its junk most of it is broken thats why i want to buy all new stuff, so I didnt exactly use anything expensive.... The hood is ruined, theres no saving it for how many dents and gouges it has, its all bent up.... so i just sanded the rust and hit it with grey primer until i find a new one

img04575nh.jpg

img04592sd.jpg

Would you be interested in a Corbeau seat bracket (direct bolt-in) that fits your car? I had a Corbeau race seat in my CRX before I sent it to the junkyard- all it needs is another seat and another CRX to call home.

Sorry not interested in seat brackets if they have no seats in them

plus i saw the seats you had i dont exactly want to put racing seats in a like 100hp engine car... now if i had a turbo :wink: that'd be a different story

Anyway BUMP please guys c'mon!!! the top 4 things i want can be shipped cheap

wow thats a nice crx man

should probably tell you now i cant afford those sparco's (seems to be the only pics i can find of the interior, the 3rd page isn't loading for me, might just be me)

you can email me the pics if you want page_usaf@yahoo.com , you are like 3/3.5 hrs away right off of I-80, If you are parting out the crx I'll pretty much take everything you can scratch off of my list excluding those nice seats man... i would buy them but i'm not looking for anything fancy, stock is fine... plus my engine has 96hp lol, yours has a bit more with that turbo

I have most of the interior stuff, a set of seats (i think one has a couple rips in it...nothing a quick stitch cant fix. no foam missing.), and maybe the windshield washer tank.

id let the seats and the tank go for 65$ plus shipping, and on the interior, i think i have evrything but the hatch cover. I am pretty sure i have everything else... make me an offer, its all oem black.

I'm pretty sure I have both crx si door panels

I have a 90 crx si gauge cluster

where are located? I probably have almost everything you need.

tons of extra crx interior parts.. some fenders..

Right now I need the speedo cluster and front turn signals ASAP, located 16262 western PA north of pittsburgh

I'm heading for work.. my e-mail address is ne_ek@msn.com i rcv those emails to my phone so contact me there for a quick response

havent heard back from you... are you still interested, or decided to go another way? either is fine, im just curious. let me know, thanks,
Chris

got parts from ebay and local junkyard but thanks a lot guys, sorry it was just way cheaper with my budget right now

Back