I Need The Following Parts From a CRX and INTEGRA.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I NEED THE FOLLOWING PARTS FROM THE FOLLOWING CARS:

1. Battery Tie Down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg. Need the whole setup, Bolts, rods, and the main piece itself.

2. Speed Sensor from any CRX or 90-93 Teg. I dont need the cable, Just the sensor itself, Its in the tranny and it has a little gear on the end of it.

3. Radiator tie down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg.

4. Stock 90-93 Integra Catalytic Converter.

5. 90-93 Integra Brake Master Cylinder, and Brake Booster.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PARTS, PLEASE PM ME, THESE ARE THE FINAL PIECES TO MY ALMOST FINISHED CRX SWAP. THANKS ALOT!

1. Battery Tie Down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg. Need the whole setup, Bolts, rods, and the main piece itself.

2. Speed Sensor from any CRX or 90-93 Teg. I dont need the cable, Just the sensor itself, Its in the tranny and it has a little gear on the end of it.

3. Radiator tie down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg.

4. Stock 90-93 Integra Catalytic Converter.

5. 90-93 Integra Brake Master Cylinder, and Brake Booster.

does the catalytic converter have to be stock? i have one for a crx that is brand new aftermarket i think it fits 88-00 civic and some integras but i dont know for sure

ok for thge tie down go to any parts store and get a universal one for 10 bucks as for the speed sensor let me check

Originally posted by CReX123@Sep 27 2004, 04:36 PM

1.  Battery Tie Down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg.  Need the whole setup, Bolts, rods, and the main piece itself.

2.  Speed Sensor from any CRX or 90-93 Teg.  I dont need the cable, Just the sensor itself, Its in the tranny and it has a little gear on the end of it.

3.  Radiator tie down from any CRX or 90-93 Teg.

4.  Stock 90-93 Integra Catalytic Converter.

5.  90-93 Integra Brake Master Cylinder, and Brake Booster.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PARTS, PLEASE PM ME, THESE ARE THE FINAL PIECES TO MY ALMOST FINISHED CRX SWAP. THANKS ALOT!
[post=395368]Quoted post[/post]​

hey wassup i have the master cylinder and booster email me at lsvtec1991@netscape.net both from 91 integra also include your location with a zipcode so i can get a quote on shipping. later i also have front knuckles for sale complete off an integra.

Hello every onr i doing a swap for a friend i just wanted to know what is all needed for swaping an b16a into a 95 civic coupe what all do i need

Originally posted by accordh23@Sep 27 2004, 09:09 PM
Hello every onr i doing a swap for a friend i just wanted to know what is all needed for swaping an b16a into a 95 civic coupe what all do i need
[post=395537]Quoted post[/post]​

wow thread jacking in progress

Hey Accord, GOTO THE SWAP FORUM ya dummie, Trying to turn my search for parts into a search for answers, HUSH!!! No Soup For You!

Back