I saw an STi...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I was leaving my brothers house like an hour ago and I seen this black 2004 STi roll through the stop sign, so I detoured my route and got behind him. I was goin down Wheelock road behind him taking pics and I think he saw me fly up on him, because when he turned right at the stop sign on Stellhorn, he fucking gunned it...hard...I would have never caught up had he not come to a redlight.

Holy shit that thing is fuckin fast....

On wheelock...
s3f6e118f900c5.jpg

Turning onto Stellhorn...
s3f6e119804e3b.jpg

Finally caught up at the light...lol
s3f6e11a33d0a5.jpg

Got beside him and told him what a badass car it is.
s3f6e11b286484.jpg

It was a Japanese guy (go figure) with his really hot japanese girlfriend with him. :lol: He was smiling ear to ear when I gave him the thumbs up and told him I was actually tryin to catch up. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

theres a few running around maryland as with EVOs
I've seen 3 or so EVOs running around annapolis let alone other areas

still not a fan of either car they look to.... just not for me

I think that the STI has better styling but the evo owns it in the corners. STI's tranny owns all. Around here, I have seen maybe 2 or 3 sti's and probally about 10 or so EVO's. I so want to take both for a spin.

Unfortunately, the new $360/month car payment on top of the $1000/month mortgage payment doesn't allow me to finance an extra $10,000. :D

Originally posted by jeff@Sep 21 2003, 09:38 PM
Wheres the pic of his hot girl?

I didn't want him to get all pissed off and get out and karate chop me in the esophogus. :lol:

He was watching me with a big smile as I took that pic of the side of his car.

I think this car is nice. The EVO is too. I really wish Honda would step up. These cars make most of us happy. I thought the next move by Acura would have been a 300hp sporty car. DAMN IT! Where is it? The Subaru is getting sweater every time it changes things. I am sure it hauls ass. Great Pics on the fly.

Some chick has one that lives like 3 blocks away from me and i cant see it enough
ive also gotten killed by a SRT-4 and a Mazdaspeed Protege the mazda looks good but SCC had it on the money, needs a bigger intercooler and a bigger exhaust, the SRT is just plain fast but its still a neon :ghey:

Dont forget about our friend the RX8, 260hp out of a 1.3 liter N/A motor :worthy:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 21 2003, 08:25 PM
<--- needs to trade in the WRX for an STi :)

My buddy Ian that just rolled his '03 is looking into that. ;)

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Sep 22 2003, 02:52 AM
Dont forget about our friend the RX8, 260hp out of a 1.3 liter N/A motor :worthy:

uh...read the news. 6-speed's been downgraded to like 238 hp or less. Many people were dynoing them at like 180-190 at the wheels, so now mazda stepped up and is giving back rebates.

And Sti tanny>wrx tranny yes, but not teh ultimate tranny...

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 22 2003, 02:39 AM
Unfortunately, the new $360/month car payment on top of the $1000/month mortgage payment doesn't allow me to finance an extra $10,000. :D

Grab an EJ25 w/ the 6 sp and the Helical LSD and swap it...the insurance company will never know :eek: :lol:

Back