I saw this on I-90 in Massachusetts yesterday!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 15 2003, 05:15 PM
"It's just a flesh wound." I love that line,

love it so much that ITS NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKING MOVIE

it's MERELY, not JUST

Also, "Tis merely a flesh wound" not "It's."

:p

The 600 is a sweet ass car. I want to get one to play with a shove a K block in.

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 16 2003, 12:19 PM
Also, "Tis merely a flesh wound" not "It's."

:p

The 600 is a sweet ass car. I want to get one to play with a shove a K block in.

:lol:

i think that wont fit

I was close enough, I have only seen it twice. Now, if you want to recite a few lines from Rounders, that is another story, best movie ever made.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 15 2003, 05:24 PM-->
civicious
@Oct 15 2003, 09:29 PM
how have you been here 2 months, yet have over 1k posts? lmao

Was this targeted at me? If so. who gives a fuck? why do you pay attention to post counts? If I see something I want to respond to, I'll respond to it. whoopty fuckin do.

edit: civicious how come you think it's funny I have more posts, yet you're whoring the thread asking pointless questions?

I visit an fbody site a lot and I only have around 176 posts...and I've been there two months longer than I've been here. This site is just so much more fun that I tend to spend more time here.

damn...chill

you've been here 2 months and have 1500 posts.

WHO'S a post whore?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Oct 15 2003, 05:06 PM-->
Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 15 2003, 05:43 PM
civicious
@Oct 15 2003, 04:29 PM

not saying its just her but if i started a post for every gayass car ( not saying that 600 was gay) i saw in a day id be close to 5k posts

So what's wrong with my thread here? And my post count would remain the same regardless of how I posted this... in someone else's thread or its own. As it was a really rare and old Honda, I thought that this observation belonged in this forum. Now on the other hand, Hummers are ghey (<--- out of respect to our resident lesbian).

oh, and redsigal, none of that was directed towards you.

600's kick ass.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing that. My very first civic was a '74 hatch.

Originally posted by civicious+Oct 16 2003, 07:45 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 15 2003, 05:24 PM
civicious
@Oct 15 2003, 09:29 PM

Was this targeted at me? If so. who gives a fuck? why do you pay attention to post counts? If I see something I want to respond to, I'll respond to it. whoopty fuckin do.

edit: civicious how come you think it's funny I have more posts, yet you're whoring the thread asking pointless questions?

I visit an fbody site a lot and I only have around 176 posts...and I've been there two months longer than I've been here. This site is just so much more fun that I tend to spend more time here.

damn...chill

you've been here 2 months and have 1500 posts.

WHO'S a post whore?

I don't have 1500 posts, but now you're making me waste another one to explain to you that I don't give a fuck about post counts. Think of it this way, all the conversations you've had with your friends....everytime you say something that would be considered another post, do you keep track of how many sentences you've said? No. So why the fuck do you care? let it go man...just...let it go.

There's so much shit to respond to on here it's hard to not say things. This site fuckin rocks, except when people jump in your shit over stupid nonsense like this. :sleep:

Back