I spy with my widdle eye...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We had a few in town last summer, the guy had to get rid of his cause he couldnt afford the parts for it, his fuel pump came in at almost $2000. He claimed to have the RB26DETT but it was only the RB20DET, still sounds awesome but my tegra can pretty much beat it.

it can pretty much beat it? wtf does that mean...?

I like jeffie's picture. look at the car. it's parked in front of a sign that says, "do no block door". haha

^ werd.... too bad we never had them from the start.. id kill for an r33 gtr as the DD.. awd, TT I6 FTMFW

We had a few in town last summer, the guy had to get rid of his cause he couldnt afford the parts for it, his fuel pump came in at almost $2000. He claimed to have the RB26DETT but it was only the RB20DET, still sounds awesome but my tegra can pretty much beat it.

my buddy had an rb20det in his 240sx and it fucking moved. Super impressive.

My friend Dustins 512whp sr20det. For sale $5000 takes it home, its got more shit done to it than I could even list.

l_e0e88ed0af4be26c883a9bad81cff9e9.jpg

l_1db2e6facd8fcf73bd43dfd68ef2e61a.jpg

The rb20det is 214 over 194 and the gts is about 3000lbs, not too shabby but its a bit on the heavy side, skylines do have good transmissions but the GTS's can be beat by lesser cars.

Back