1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I found my next car

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by trappd-in-859, Jan 18, 2005.

1. trappd-in-859

trappd-in-859 New Member

I was browsing AutoTrader as I do every day and I found a '92teg Ls.

Guy says it has no probs., no rust, leather int., new exhaust, distributor along with

other misc. items for $2500obo. Does this sound like a good price for the car? Just

tryin 2 get some opinions cuz im new to buyin cars(only 16). Thanks for your

input.

2. Iron 1

Iron 1 Senior Member

I would go for it.

3. Guy

Guy Senior Member

G2's are good cars, sometimes i miss mine (especially when i want to transport more than one passenger). The most important thing though is to either do a thorough inspection yourself (compression test, look for bluish smoke, transmission grinding, also check for regular and upcoming necessary maintainance, etc) or take it to a good mechanic to have him give it a good once over. I know i thought i was getting a good deal with my 90 gs, but if i would have taken it to a mechanic i would have found out it was actually an overpriced ran into the dirt bucket of crap. good luck.

4. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

i say go for it as long as its in good shape. also, check on g2ic.com if you are looking for a G2 (90-93) Integra. g2ic.com is a site dedicated to the 90-93 Integras with lots of knowledgeable people. good luck :)

5. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

That sounds like a pretty straight deal to me. Also, the fact that it's a '92 is really nice because OBD1 > OBD0 for tuning.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted