i think its broken

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
hey whats going on guys. my car is blowing apart radiator and hoses. I was told it was probably a head problem and i wanted to know what you guys thought. you help is appreciated.:D

it first started when it blew the top radiator hose, no problem and i fixed it. Then it started leaking coolant. pull the radiator and i dont see anything. put it back in and tighten the lower hose. Next day it starts leaking again. i pull the radiator again and replace the lower hose. Next day it starts leaking again so i have the radiator fixed. the little metal fingers that grab the plastic were bent out a little. Fixed it and put it back together. a week later it leaks again so i put a new radiator and cap in it. 2 days later it blows the heater hose so i fix it and put in a new thermostat. Works fine till i get it home and i leaks again so i took it back to the guy who fixed it originally and he said theres to much pressure in the system and its blowing everything up. It gonna have to be tore apart but i want to know if anyone has had similar problems or if they could help me with mine. THANKS

Back