I truly cant believe this.....RIP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Most of you know that I lost one of my best friends, Shaun, in August in a car accident. Today my friend Joe IMs me. Shaun had a younger cousin (13-15) named Stephen. He died of a heart attack yesterday. I was just getting to know the kid as I've been getting closer with the whole family after the first tragedy.

In a matter of 5 months this family has lost 2 sons unexpectedly and suddenly. The kicker is that both were cancer survivors. I don't know if I mentioned it but when I met Shaun he had a tumor in his spine which shortly after was removed. Stephen had a brain tumor which was also removed. It was a long road for both of them before and after their sugeries. Both had to relearn to walk again after and Stephen had to relearn even more on top of it. So basically both barely survived cancer only to pass a couple of years later. RIP and bless their family.

Sorry man for your losses. May the family have strength in this time of strife.

Im sorry to hear that. My condolences

:( damn thats aweful

The ads when someone talks about death here have been pretty insulting lately. The ads at the top of the page, that is.

Is it possible to create a somber post format for occassions such as this ?

they are keyword generated. there's no way for me to control it, nor predict when such a thread will not be about hondas.

Back