i turn to my hondaswap people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

once again i turn to my hondaswap people....i have a 94 vx hatch basically stock......i got offered a 90 hatch with b16 with headers and intake.....what would u do in my situation....

well, IMO, i have traded two of my cars already that were bone stock, for cars that were alreayd lightly modded and have regretted it both times- Not only were the modded cars driven a bit harder then the stock cars that i had, but it also took the fun out it for me, because i was already limited in what i could do to the car- that's just my two cents though

chances are it's a first gen b16, I would skip it and keep your VX, they are better looking and more scarce...

keep what you got.

Originally posted by tphan4@Feb 22 2004, 07:29 PM
once again i turn to my hondaswap people....i have a 94 vx hatch basically stock......i got offered a 90 hatch with b16 with headers and intake.....what would u do in my situation....

well since it has headerS I say got for the Mad Tite JDM shit y0'

my vx is stock with rust on rear quarterpanels......the 90 civic is b16a2 swap with 4-1header, and aem CAI,....no rust on the car and in good shape....Im thinking its a nice car but seems like a downstep from a EG build

94 vx hatch- bone stock

91 si hatch- b16a2, 4-1 itr header, aem CAI

not a good trade?.....I dont know neone have ne other reasons other than looks?...because I would appreciate the faster car right now

yeah maybe now, but not down the road- Besides the fact of looks and the idea of starting with a clean slate, a newer car always holds value better than an older car- why take a step back a generation and 13 years?

so seems like everyone thinks i should keep the eg.......interesting....ill update on what i do this weekend...and for that dude that had to post a sarcastic comment of my mispelling of headers....next time you should post only if it helps, if your going to post to be the man then why even bother..

Back