i wanna make my car go fast!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondaaccord2000

alright so i have a 2000 honda accord sedan lx 4 cyl. automatic. 143k miles.
1.)it was a hand me down car 1-2 yrs ago and now i wanna have fun with it.
2.) its a f23a1 vtec series
3.)the only mod i have right now is that i bought a cold air intake from injen(ill update once i put on and take a picture)
--i have the option of going short ram or cold air intake, the cold air will have to go behind the front bumper where i guess it gets more air even though idk how seeming its cramped there. which is better to do short ram or cold on a automatic?
4.) any other mods that would be good to the contribution of me burning the poop out of people on the road? :D
5.)also when money comes to me, is it possible to engine swap my car? if so which would be better?
6.)is it possible to go from a 4 cylinder to a v6? if so do i have to change transmissions?
7.) how much money would it take to go manual?
8.)turbo, where to get and cheap,(even though those words dont go together)
9.) any GOOD exhaust for my kind of car?
10.) yes i know it would be better to just buy a new car with manual but i cant finance one:(

how do you insert pics from hardrive? there is an insert image but it is asking for url

can i get some advice from some accord owners or experts in general? thanks!

There's no need to make two threads that are exactly the same. I'm moving the posts from this one over to the other one and locking this one down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back