I want a hondaswap.com sticker...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

I think I saw something about someone making and selling them ALONG time ago but I'd really like to have one that's about 5 inches long by about 1 1/2 inches wide to put with the rest of them on my rear quarter windows.
I have all these local friends (ks) that have never even heard of hs.com and use shit like wichita racing and other pud sites and they just dont believe me that this place is the shit.

DAMMIT......I want a hondaswap sticker too. And they should make another one that shows our username. That would be hot. Brian needs to get his tail in Gear...lol

brian needs to stop working 213 hours a week before he can think about stickers.

they'll be out eventually.

i want two and i think the username idea is a good idea

if he does make em...count me in for two for my quarter glass on the rex......good thinkin with the username lee.....brian how bout yah try to get some goin so we can show sum pride!!! our honda roots y0! :p

usernames would be impossible. the cost would be through the roof as each one would have to be a custom made template.

White with black edging would be the shiz y0! lol...

EDIT... I like the banner on the site for a sticker... that'd be even better!!

red, white, black, grey... any of those would look decent just as a solid color..

you should do a poll on which color to use.. and maybe pick a couple of colors..

user names would not be so bad if it was one color vinyl. for me it is a matter of just typing in the new name for each user. of course a shop would charge you for each change, but i am not a shop

team-integra.net has a link to a vinal shop that the shop deals with every thing. You select the color out of a list, and then they print it out and send it to you. The shop deals with everything after you give them the pattern and color choices.

take a marker to one of the clear parts of the sticker for the username
Adds personality and its cost effective

Quoted post[/post]]
take a marker to one of the clear parts of the sticker for the username
Adds personality and its cost effective

i like the way this guy thinks! :mrgreen: I think its better if we just have the HS logo above and that it. Black,white and grey. afterall........ITS JUST A STICKER

Back