I want this in my Basement...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
to go next to my pachinko machine.... :ph34r: :worthy:

and after a little more work...I should have more room down there for a pool table, a bar, and a poker table....

and an engine rebuild area as well..... :ph34r:

Gawd...owning a house is so cool....do anything you want to it...but your limited to time and money.....

I need more money.....and more time....too many things to do, to little time to do it, and most of it needs finances to do it with..... :(

I know a guy with one, its cool at first, but it gets old after awhile.

Thats bad ass. forgot about using ebay to get another pachinko machine though, ill have to see about snagging another.

Cool. rather have a real arcade game though, fro the drifting. I was in one of the arcades in the mall a while back and there was a sign that said everything in the arcade was for sale. So I saw the Initial D machine and asked how much it was. If you've seen it, it has the two consoles together so its a 2 player machine. Well the guy said that it was $25,000. He said that that machine alone makes like atleast $600 a week.

I was thining, damn i would love to have that sitting right in the middle of my living room, fuck the TV and surround sound.

Super dori lame-o ! That said, it'll be perfect next to the Pachinko machine :)

-> Steve
Note the picture of the Dude in the graphic below... Drifter in a cowboy hat ? HAH I told you so !

Back