i want to try this :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Life according to B.... Find videos of anything and everything 2 months before they appear on most other web forums...

Someone mark the calendar for 2 months from now... Then bump this thread back up so it'll be around the same time as weverywhere else. :)

LOL.. Good find B.

I'll bet they teach that shit in high school for all the crazy carbombing mo fo's to help them get away when they are running from the cops in Jerusalem. ;)

:repostred:

Well, maybe not here- but I've seen that one from a looooooong time ago. Sorry B.

:p :lol:

y0 that ish is tizzight y0....all you fools that just got on the drifting bandwagon should swizzitch to tha newest shiznit. all you jdm foolz look mad proper doing this shit.

TDM Y0 !!!

Taliban Domestic Market.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Oct 28 2003, 01:35 PM
that was just luck, the fairies/ferries (i dunno) are helping them. TDM lol

he hung out the window and dragged a can on the ground..... i would guess they have done that a few times before

The fact that he grind something on the ground shows that they have done that before. If I was in that for the first time I would not be letting go of the door.

I've never seen that done without the aid of a ramp... Using the high center of gravity of an SUV to get it on its side is neat. :)

Those are some mad skills.

Could you imagine if the States made it mandatory to take classes like that to drive an SUV, and that was the final exam?

-> Steve

Back