IAB Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIR-T

Can anyone tell me that when the accord swap the H23 engine, is it need to add a wire for the IAB too?

:emofo:

whoa there buddy, why dont you try speaking a little english so we know what the fuck you are talking about

Wrong, the H23 does in fact use the secondary intake runners. Only the Prelude S (with the F22A1 engine) didn't use the butterflies.

So yes, you WILL need to run wires for the IAB.

whoa there buddy, why dont you try speaking a little english so we know what the fuck you are talking about

You got a problem with that?? As long as people understand what he is refering to or what he is talking about then that is all good. The guy is just asking a question, if you can't provide an answer, shut the f*ck up.

that emoticons there for a reason, and he sounded like some lazy fucktard who didnt feel like putting any effort into his post. i could sort of understand what he was saying but i was unsure so i threw up that emoticon. but the more i read it the more he sounds foreign though. sorry.

It's ok, that's my fault. Because I didn't explain it clear, make people hard to understand.

Back