IACV Issues in d15b swap crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pr0jekz_1

This may already be coevered but i am a new member to the site and couldn't find it when searched so sorry if this is an addition to an existing thread...

Just did a d15b swap in one of my crx's, the 89, has boomslang conversion harness to obd1, runnin a p28 currently tho the problem still presents itself when running his p08 on the same harness.

Everything running great in swap with exception to an idle surge that i hear is a common problem with this swap, but i never seem to ge to the solution since mine is actually throwing a code 14 still.

note: my idle surge is not so much a surge of several hondred rpms... like a 1000 to 1500... its more like a very fast 1500 to 1600 back to 1500...

Me and a friend have tried several things. cleaning the iacv and fast idle out, grounding out the sensor, positive out the sensor, run the sensor right from ecu pin, replacing the whole iacv. still no change.

If there is anyone that could shed some light i am in the dark, it is probably something so simple someone will laugh at this thread, sorry, but hope someone can help me out.

Back