IB Spec Suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

What are the opinoins of you guys (besides Jeff, I know he likes his products :p ) on IB suspension stuff. I know you like the springs but are the coil overs any good? They're hella cheap! Also, his strut bars look just like the ones on ebay, are they any better? They're hinged, so I'm inclined to think that they would move more than a solid one.

Mostly I'm just wondering if the total suspension kit @ IB is worth it and if I should get the coil over or standard spring setup.

If jeff sponsors me ill be happy to put all his suspension stuff on my car and till you guys all about it. :D (jokes)

hell, i already tried asking him to sponsor me.. i would plaster ib all over my car, and bee seen at every major event that happens around here.. not to mention it will be daily driven, and when i beat someone and have www.importbuilders.com (etc) all over my car, they are going to go there and check things out :)

I have the springs... thats it... not to impressed with them either.

The ass of the car is low, about where I want it, the front however still sits rather high. Ill be sending them back.

Im thinking Jeff will not sponsor anyone or anything.

i'm sure he would if there was reason to. remember, this guy is running a buisness, not just giving out free shit to those that will cruise the streets with their logo plastered on their car..

I never said anything about sponsorship. I just want to know what works and what doesn't.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 19 2004, 12:12 PM
I never said anything about sponsorship. I just want to know what works and what doesn't.
[post=365357]Quoted post[/post]​

i wasn't referring to you...

Back