idiot of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

This lady is a damn retard...
I linked to the Digg page because i was busting up laughing at some of the comments on there.

I give her a lot of credit. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be that dumb.

probably dropped a french fry.

on a racist note, did the article say what ethnicity she is?

white
31616814_1001.jpg

Her lawyer reported to have said she will be filing a lawsuit for some ungodly amount of money claiming burns to her vagina.

And where did the fire come in at??

How in the hell did running over your legs, burn your fuckin Vagina !!!

I think it might have been the guy on the site who posted it, trying to make a joke because somone sued mcdonalds a while ago because she burnt her mouth on their coffee and won the case. Stupid joke that he got ripped apart on the site for.

unless somehow they didn't mention, but she had a gas leak and in the midsts of getting run over, she got gas poured all over her, and at the same time, decided to get ready to smoke a cigarette and go ahead and light her lighter, while getting run over, no cigarette in mouth, and the flame ignited the gas that had dripped onto her vagina, burning it, right before the tires ran her over, also extinguishing the flame.

but I doubt it.

Last edited:
unless somehow they didn't mention, but she had a gas leak and in the midsts of getting run over, she got gas poured all over her, and at the same time, decided to get ready to smoke a cigarette and go ahead and light her lighter, while getting run over, no cigarette in mouth, and the flame ignited the gas that had dripped onto her vagina, burning it, right before the tires ran her over, also extinguishing the flame.

but I doubt it.

Anything is possible

Back