1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

idiot

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by skittz87, Aug 11, 2007.

1. skittz87

skittz87 skittlez

hey everybody i jus had a quick question about paint,
    i stopped in some weird gas station today cause it was the closest one around and i dont like runnin my car under a 1/4 tank. so i pull up and i guess the guy was new or somethin, he couldnt even take my cap off i had to get out and do it for him. anyways he finds out im payin cash so decides that after the tank is full at $26.somethin hes gonna try and level it out to a solid $30. spills down the car. the car is 20 years old with origional paint that looks first day fresh. i didnt realy care everyone does dumb shit, so i jus wiped it down with a rag real quick before i took off. so i jus wanted to know if thats gonna be good enough. ive heard plenty of people say that gas eats ur paint off so i jus wanted to check if there wasnt some speacial way i was supposed to clean it. thanks

2. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

next time just buy a cheap bottle of water and pour it on there.

3. boofthese

boofthese New Member

make him lick it up next time

4. skittz87

skittz87 skittlez

bottle of water yeah i guess that would be a lil more logical good thing i keep that in the trunk in case coolant runs low ;). as for make him lick it up no no jus torch the place.

5. gomezkun

gomezkun Yay for DOHC VTEC ^_^

I have had that issue happen to me before when I drove my CR-X.
    I would get out of my car and make them clean it off.

That was when I was in Oregon. In Washington where you pump your own gas at least you can't get mad and seem like a dick to someone other than yourself.

It's a car thing ;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted