Idiots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I can't believe what some people do to their cars.

He's a major :tardcart: :lol:

Corvette Video

LMAO...I bet you all remember THIS ricer retard from a year or so ago...

MR2 destroys Jetta....literally.

I still can't believe he missed the Teg and that pole.

What a FUCKING moron. ANYONE who's driven an american V8 torquemonster for any amount of time knows not to LAY INTO IT when it starts to fishtale back and forth like that.

And they actually caught the idiot on film... Go them.

:ufucktard:

One last thing. At least it wasn't a Z06.

After spending some time in a Vette, I find it's amazing how people can't control them. I still think, to this day, that the Vette is the best car to come out of America.

Two videos shock me: You remember the "America's Scary Police Chases" video with a blue C4 Vette that is doing like, 120, passes a semi and spins it? That is amazing. Speeds above 120 I still call "Vette-Ville" because that's where that car is meant to be.

When people overcorrect them and fear them, they will bite... Like a doberman.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 25 2003, 04:03 AM
After spending some time in a Vette, I find it's amazing how people can't control them. I still think, to this day, that the Vette is the best car to come out of America.

Two videos shock me: You remember the "America's Scary Police Chases" video with a blue C4 Vette that is doing like, 120, passes a semi and spins it? That is amazing. Speeds above 120 I still call "Vette-Ville" because that's where that car is meant to be.

-> Steve

did the whole car disintegrate when he wit the semi? cause i think i know what your talking about, only the one i saw was black and was doing about 165. he walked away without a scratch on him. but the car was in a million pieces.

and btw, the video doesnt work for me, it says i need some audio tag 75 or some bullshit like that. i tried downloading it like 4 times and it still doesnt work. im using windows media 9 so i dunno what the problem is

edit:

this is what i get: The audio codec identified by the format tag 75 is required to play this file. To determine if this codec is available to download from the Web, click Web Help.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Oct 25 2003, 08:09 AM-->
@Oct 25 2003, 04:03 AM

-> Steve

did the whole car disintegrate when he wit the semi? cause i think i know what your talking about, only the one i saw was black and was doing about 165. he walked away without a scratch on him. but the car was in a million pieces.

yes, he went to the left of a semi, and tried to swerve to the ride side of a semi, spun his rear end to the right and nailed the semi on the passenger side of his car on the trailer...it then basically flipped about 5 times into the bushes and he flew out of the car unharmed. The only thing still left working were the windshield wipers. Poor C4 Vette. :bawling:

At least he was trying to go fast, I don't know how many guys I have seen that have a Z06 or C4 whatever kind of Vette, and they go 65 on the freeway. Or they go as slow as possible when going off a light, I always pull ahead of them, and I don't even push the car.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Oct 25 2003, 03:09 AM-->
@Oct 25 2003, 04:03 AM

-> Steve

i saw that one too. he wasn't buckled in either. he was ejected out of the car at about 50 or 60, and he did walk away with no scratches. one lucky fucker to escape. he should have died.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 25 2003, 07:17 PM
At least he was trying to go fast, I don't know how many guys I have seen that have a Z06 or C4 whatever kind of Vette, and they go 65 on the freeway. Or they go as slow as possible when going off a light, I always pull ahead of them, and I don't even push the car.

Because to 90% of the owners it's either a midelife crisis thing or just a status symbol, even though the Vette is probably one of the cheaper cars they own. :lol:

C1= 1953-1962 1st V8 option for $135 (Keep in mind that the base car price was about $3,000) in 1955....the V8 produced 195 hp. :lmao:
C2= 1963-1967 "split window" windshield in 1963
C3 = 1968-1982 In 1978 the 25th anniversary model was produced with a special silver / black paint scheme. This was also the first year that the Corvette functioned as the pace car for the Indianapolis 500, an honor that it was to repeat several times.
C4= 1984-1996 fourth gen Vette, longest running model year.
C5= 1997-2003...2004?? Z06 Corvettes rule.
C6= Spy shots have been taken of a White Vette with fixed headlamps. "GM promotional shots" have been released...

Z06= 385 hp in 01, 405 hp in 03. It's the top of the line C5 Corvette duh. :)

Edit: found a pic of the supposed C6 Prototype.

0505vettAA.jpg

0505-top7.jpg

I dunno what to think. <_<

Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 25 2003, 03:18 PM

i saw that one too. he wasn't buckled in either. he was ejected out of the car at about 50 or 60, and he did walk away with no scratches. one lucky fucker to escape. he should have died.

the cars are built that way. the body is basically all fiberglass, so it shatters on impact, and that takes a lot of the force away from the impact.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 25 2003, 04:18 AM
Mine auto-downloaded the codec from M$... odd.

as did mine. WMP9 does it.

Voxware MetaSound/Voice Codec, from 4/2000.

old shit. weird how none of us have EVER used it before. lol

so how do i see it. i have wmp9 and i keep getting the same error that i wrote above. it downloads the codec and gets all the way to 100% then it gives me that error, what am i doing wrong?

its not worth the time if you're getting errors... lol

some fucktard tkes off frast in a vette... doens't know how to drive, and goes up a dirt hill and getts stuck

Back