IDRC INTERNATIONAL FINALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

IDRC International Finals
Los Angeles County Raceway, CA
Saturday November 22nd - Sunday November 23rd, 2003

Special Features:
-IDRC Heads-Up Classes (Pro, Outlaw, Quick, All Motor, Street)
-PRO-AM MAYHEM
-PRO-AM All Motor (**New Class**)
-PRO-AM FWD
-PRO-AM RWD/AWD
-EVO-1 Judged Car Show
-DRAG Sport Model Search
-Meet the IDRC **Starter Girls** [my homegirl Lisa will be there =)]
-FREE DRAG Sport Back Issue per Paid Admission!!!

Spectator:
$15 - Saturday
$20 - Sunday

Racer Entry:
$65 - Two Day Tech Card
$45 - Sunday (Bracket Only)

Show Entry:
$30 - Sunday Only

For Sponsorship Info or Vendor Spaces please email Robbie@importdrag.com or call (714) 593-0280.

Track Info:
Los Angeles County Raceway
6850 E. Avenue T
Littlerock, CA 93543
P (661) 947-4100

I will be there both days, so whoever wants to meet up let me know B)

btw this is my homegirl lisa

s3fa57237c350f.jpg

:ph34r:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 2 2003, 08:20 PM
hello! was there something in here about racing? i..i..i cant remember.

lol, yeah on november 22 & 23 is the race Gabe... Remember it, Learn itand Love it

:)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Nov 7 2003, 01:19 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Nov 3 2003, 01:30 PM
rixXxceboy
@Nov 2 2003, 08:20 PM
hello! was there something in here about racing? i..i..i cant remember.

lol, yeah on november 22 & 23 is the race Gabe... Remember it, Learn itand Love it

:)

hehe. yea i got it :D its still a bit too far though. like 70 miles :ph34r:

awwwe cmon 70 miles is nothing... when i drive to palmdale or bakersfield i have to trailor the car

-2- palmdale - 96.2 miles
-2- bakersfield - 165.6 miles

so 70 miles is nothing

B)

do they also have tech inspections at LACR? i did a few illegal mods under the hizzood ("adjusted" some smog equipment)..and i dont wanna run unless i can run without undoing them :ph34r:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 10 2003, 09:49 PM
do they also have tech inspections at LACR? i did a few illegal mods under the hizzood ("adjusted" some smog equipment)..and i dont wanna run unless i can run without undoing them :ph34r:

depends on what you did?

they check simple shiet like battery tie down, manual kill switch, seat belts are in properly, unless your running race belts like me than it depends on the year they are approved for [mine are out of date but shhh dont tell the tech guys lol]

recently i just rezlized that i might not be able to make it out to palmdale cause of money issues... looks like i'll have to just start the rebuild until next season *sigh*

i'll try and go just to see who shows up there

B)

:( well shit if youre not going im not going. sorry to hear that. dont just go to see who else is there. that would suck.

anyway what i did was:
1) removed the stupid hose that runs between the valve cover and the air intake tube and installed little breather elements over the openings, and
2) i disconnected the fuel vapor line that runs to the charcoal canister and made it run out where the windshield wipers are (so its not shoving fuel vapors into the intake manifold like its supposed to - fuck being environmentally friendly).

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 11 2003, 03:01 AM
:( well shit if youre not going im not going. sorry to hear that. dont just go to see who else is there. that would suck.

anyway what i did was:
1) removed the stupid hose that runs between the valve cover and the air intake tube and installed little breather elements over the openings, and
2) i disconnected the fuel vapor line that runs to the charcoal canister and made it run out where the windshield wipers are (so its not shoving fuel vapors into the intake manifold like its supposed to - fuck being environmentally friendly).

oh that shiet? thats nothing! they will still pass you.

i wanna go to watch and to go kick it with my homegirl since i hadn't seen her in a few months

B)

plus my buddy mike is gonna be running so i wanna suport him =)

lemme see im trying to think of whoelse i know is gonna be running? lol

anyways yeah i'm still goin

Hmmm... I should be down on Sunday. I have yet to run a 12 at palmdale. Perhaps I'll run my car tooooo. B) :burnout:

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Nov 13 2003, 08:07 AM
Hmmm... I should be down on Sunday. I have yet to run a 12 at palmdale. Perhaps I'll run my car tooooo. B) :burnout:

seeya there canek... BUT there is no second day registration so you need to at least register your car on saturday then come back on sunday

lets see if you can run a 12... my buddy mike is supposed to run so we're gopnna see if he can hit a low 13 on shitty street tires [he wants a 12 but we'll see :ph34r: ]

hopefully i'll seeya there too gabe

cool! i am planning on going. the cold dense air should actually help right? thats what im thinkin anyway. i just hope its not a frickin longass waiting game...though it probably will be huh.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 14 2003, 02:28 PM
cool! i am planning on going. the cold dense air should actually help right? thats what im thinkin anyway. i just hope its not a frickin longass waiting game...though it probably will be huh.

saturday shouldnt be too bad... you will probably get off about 7 or 8 runs

sundays on the other hand is the waiting game

B)

Back