If Only

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Check out my 2nd ever photochop. I just did it because I got bored. I'm using it elsewhere since we aren't allowed to here. Whatcha all think?

s4007b08cbe6f3.jpg

B16a2, needle at 110 mph, civicious and his blur technique on my fav pick of my car. :D

:gives:

:ph34r:

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 16 2004, 05:35 AM
i'm so glad B dosen't allow pics 'n sigs.

me too.

its cool once....

but after seeing the same god damn pic 23123 times a day for the rest of this sites lifespan, i want to shoot myself... wasting all kinds of bandwidth, making 56k users suffer for no contextual reason, and so on and on and on...

i go to superhonda, and i just want to leave- not cuz the people are morons- but because every ones sig is 600x600 squares of shit riced out, or "stock" cars (sorry bro.. had to :D ) and i have 0 care to see it. im here for the posts- not the pics of some random dudes piece.

bah.. I'm glad he doesn't allow pics either, but that wasn't the point of the damn post. lol :p :p

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 16 2004, 09:13 AM
it is nice but I'm with everyone else, this site is much faster than all the other boards

Site Stats for hondaswap.com:
Traffic Rank for hondaswap.com: 20,933 (2,730)

Speed: Slow (62% of sites are faster), Avg Load Time: 2.2 Seconds

Other sites that link to this site: 73

Popups: Many (65% of sessions have popups)

:unsure: :hide:

http://info.alexa.com/data/details?amzn_id....hondaswap.com/

Check out the reviews though... People are "very helpful and very informative". :bo:

Anyway.... :unsure:

its slow cuz our homepage is coded like utter dog cunt right now.

once i get the new layout done in css, we will be in the top 10%.

ohh, and Vote for ME! :wub:

Back