If you could help me with this....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

InfraRed

The other night i got in an accident (not my fault) and totalled my mustang gt. i am now looking into possibly a swapped turbo hatch. i have searched and tried to look up as much information as i can. but nothing really jumps out and answers this question: how much am i looking to spend to have a high 12 second hatch? im assuming that to hit that goal i will need around 300whp. which turbo kit would be the most efficient to reach that? also, should i save money and go for the b16A1 or spend money that could be dropped into the turbo kit for the b18C1. would my best bet be to buy an EG or EK stock hatch then swap the motor and tranny, or buy an already swapped one and go from there? im sorry if these questions have been beat to death, but i just want a realistic number for the money i would have to drop to get what i want.

what would be the cheapest, most efficient way to do this?

eg6sir said:
or just build and boost a b18a/b (LS)

i'm with EG6sir,
I had a 98 ls motor with a Greddy turbo on it once, was great! just make sure u do a lightweight flywheel with it, makes a fun car.

Back