If you have ever played an RPG - watch this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol that brought back memories :)

FFIV owz!! All those people who talk about FFVI fail to see how big a deal IV was when it was realeased in the US. It is the first great console RPG!

Ff4ebox.jpg

My favorites are US FF2 and FF7.... 8 sucked, 9 was pretty good, 10 sucked, X-2 was garbage.

And that video was f'ing hilarious.

People who say FF7 is the greatest game ever are narrow minded and inexperienced.

those aren't my favorites overall. just out of the FF series.

theres also chrono trigger, xenogears, breath of fire, hack, etc...

Quoted post[/post]]
word. Chrono Trigger FTW!

CT was a wonderful game but I wouldnt give that the win.

FF2 and FF3 are better games IMO but hey RPGs are like different types of food, everyone has their own fav thing.

Well... that is before the PS came out. I enjoyed RPGs before the 32 bit systems much more then the ones after.

Once FF made it so you really didnt have a thing such as character classes I kinda got sick of it.

Wow if I change my items I can make my warror into a mage after they level up.... IMO that takes a lot away from the game. from, FF7 and on it really didnt matter who was in your group everyone to me felt the same.

FF2 kicked ass with characters. They had a character called a CALLER, you couldnt call any guardians/monsters and such unless you had a CALLER in your group. Same goes for white mages AKA healers. Sure a warror could use items but to cast heal let alone slow.... sigh... Im sick of everyone being able to do everything. It makes the game weak.

for the recored FFIV was FFII in the US, FFII and FFIII weren't released in the US until MUCH later. FF2 US is refered to as FFIV (easy) to those of us who can claim to be true FF geeks. If your thinking about Cecil and Rosa, your thinking about FFIV

Back