If your going to build a car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd do her.

The names are great; "Torbjörn"
that wing is just huge.
this is why america doesn't know what it's doing, custom choppers sucks balls.

holy fucking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hello!

I'm helping a friend with his show/track/drag car so I tought it would be fun to put few pics on PP as well.

Car it's called "It's Fun2" after original "It's fun" (which was highly tuned Ford Sierra Cosworth), quite famous in Sweden during 90's). IF2 is built on 78' 930 that was converted to race early in it's carrier and raced for many years. Car was almost stock (and quite worn) when purchased. It went trough extensive modifications to become one of Sweden's most versatile street cars.

This is the Getaway in Stockholm people. Bow down before your masters.

That car is absolutely, I mean absolutely, amazing.

I have a love affair with porsche, and that certainly takes the cake.

That widebody and those deep dish rims, stuffed under the perfect signature porsche curvature of the cabin, with those twin turbos and that completely built engine. The suspension alone on that car is to die for.

believe me i have sexual fantasies about porsches every night i go to sleep.... but...i know how awesome this porsche is... i cant get over the wing.. i just cant. its....HUGE and ugly. but those wheels, motor, suspension, even the paint i adore..

i need a porsche.

Quoted post[/post]]
believe me i have sexual fantasies about porsches every night i go to sleep.... but...i know how awesome this porsche is... i cant get over the wing.. i just cant. its....HUGE and ugly. but those wheels, motor, suspension, even the paint i adore..

i need a porsche.

I liked the original color to be honest, the orange. Well, not original color but the first repaint.

Back