i'm a dad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

relevant info before story: ex gf is 8.5 months pregnant, her now ex bf (who got her pregnant) has always hated me, he's never spoken a word to me, so i dont know why

so im hanging out on the internet, probably in here somewhere, and my ex gf from high school (3 years ago) comes on, and says u wanna know something? im a curious person, so i said sure. she says, cal is telling the judge at our custody trial/hearing, or whatever, that his baby is yours (he thinks its mine cuz me and the woman hung out a couple times, completely asexually), he has told his mom and all his friends too, and he is gonna beat u up next time he see's you. so i laughed for a good..40 minutes or so. when i was done, i asked her why, she says so he doesnt have to pay child support; and he wont take a paternity test. what a fucking loser this kid is. so, now, i hate this kid :)

The burden of proof is on him. If he refuses to have a DNA test done, the judge will tea bag him in front of the court and then kick him in the junk and call him a racial slur that doesn't correspond to his ethnicity.

^^ hahahha man i remember when i said that in class one time, in front of my teacher who also teaches marriage and family...

I wouldn't even worry about it. See, like I said- burden of proof is on the guy making the accusations, and since he's not willing to submit to a test, which is the only way he'll prove who's kid it is, the guy has no case.

Yeah, Ji is right. The judge is gonna laugh at him and bitch slap his stupid ass. As far as "beating you up" goes... shoot him. Teach him a lesson. Or cut his brake lines before he beats you up.

loosen the fuckers lug nuts, that way, when hes on the highway, his wheels fall off...woo hoo...stupid fucker, i would do SOMETHING to that dumbass for tryin to ruin your life with child support.

Take one of his spark plugs out and drop a bolt in there, and put it back together....makes for good times :D

this is true comedy. "loosen the guys lug nuts" haha. I'd loosen them up on the driver side so when he is driving after you, and the wheels fall off on the one side, he hit the brakes, which in turn will only work on the passenger side, then spin him and flip the car. hehe.

:lol: :lol:

im absolutely not worried about anything, and the fact that he wont take the test is proof in itself, ur 100% right. if u knew the kid, this is like one of the smartest things hes tried to get away with haha

and i would crash his car, if he had one...and if he had a license to drive one..20 year old waste case

and i would crash his car, if he had one...and if he had a license to drive one..20 year old waste case

Sounds like my ex's new bf, what a loser, why the hell do women want them?

Originally posted by cheese9988@May 10 2004, 11:11 PM

Sounds like my ex's new bf, what a loser, why the hell do women want them?

cuz they are special. :wub:

Originally posted by tab@May 10 2004, 11:17 PM
"O'Doyle rules!!! O'Doyle rules!!! O'Doyle rules!!!"

Oh crap, what's that from... I remember it was some movie, and O'Doyle was some fat kid that beat up on the smaller kids, and then they had his whole family saying that as they drove off a cliff or something...?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 11 2004, 07:16 AM-->
@May 10 2004, 11:17 PM
"O'Doyle rules!!!    O'Doyle rules!!!    O'Doyle rules!!!"

Oh crap, what's that from... I remember it was some movie, and O'Doyle was some fat kid that beat up on the smaller kids, and then they had his whole family saying that as they drove off a cliff or something...?

Billy Madison

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Just kidding!! Ha Ha, this is a funny thread.

As far as shit to do to someones car goes, I've always just wanted to drop thier oil plugs in some parking lot, and when they drive away, after a few, BOOM!!
That or activate an airbag underneath a car/motorcycle. Don't know if it would do anything :shrug2: but it seems like a good idea.

Back