im a honda noob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tnrvicepres

first of all i like to say i like the site. im a noob for lookin up stuff on the web. basically wat m lookin for is.im lookin for just a lip kit for my 2000 civic hatchback. i like body kits but they to expensive rite now cuz im only a college student. if you guys can point me to some websites id really appreciate that. thanks in advance

since you're a noob. I'll be nice.

Drive the car, get used to it. Like it. Learn how to drive it, then buy go fast goodies.

You'll pretty much see that on this board not too many people are into making their cars look like space ships. So any flamage you receive from this post is to be expected and put up with without any retaliation.

ive had it since dec of last yr. ive been workin on it. i put a bangin rockford system it designed wit a custom box for the subs. its nothin but rockford. lowered it rims catback exhaust, cold air intake upgraded ignition system. new 4-2-1 header

good continue with that fun stuff. stay away from body kits. thats all we at hondaswap ask.

Back