I'm back bitches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

should have had it fixed when you were in the air force. could have said you hurt it snowboarding or running at the beach or something.
Naw they caught it at the initial phisical, kinda hard to miss the big ass scar on my knee, but what I could've gotten disability for was my back, but I never went to file the paper work cause after sitting at the VA for a few hours and seeing all the old vets I felt bad about doing it. Felt like I would be taking away from another vet that was worst off than me, yea myback hurts all day everyday but I can still carry on a normal life. The pain has become like a part of me as in i'm so used to it now that I forget about it till I wake up and try to get out of bed or when I lay on my back usually to get under the car and then those nerves pinch together and I can't move for 20 minutes

Oh yea what happened to you moving, are you still considering AZ?

Naw they caught it at the initial phisical, kinda hard to miss the big ass scar on my knee, but what I could've gotten disability for was my back, but I never went to file the paper work cause after sitting at the VA for a few hours and seeing all the old vets I felt bad about doing it. Felt like I would be taking away from another vet that was worst off than me, yea myback hurts all day everyday but I can still carry on a normal life. The pain has become like a part of me as in i'm so used to it now that I forget about it till I wake up and try to get out of bed or when I lay on my back usually to get under the car and then those nerves pinch together and I can't move for 20 minutes

Oh yea what happened to you moving, are you still considering AZ?
well, disability is there for you man. don't pass it up because of guilt or something. it serves a purpose.

yeah, i'm still pondering arizona. i'm thinking maybe after the summer. haven't decided yet. i'm going to be in phoenix september 14-18 though for the seahawks game.

well, disability is there for you man. don't pass it up because of guilt or something. it serves a purpose.

yeah, i'm still pondering arizona. i'm thinking maybe after the summer. haven't decided yet. i'm going to be in phoenix september 14-18 though for the seahawks game.
Have no idea where m job will have me in September but I do know I should be in Phoenix in Oct, for H.I.N again

Back