I'm back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bhj0887

Well, I'm back and got myself a new civic. I was on here from like june to december then crashed the civic on christmas day, bought a 944, got stolen like 2 months ago and now have another civic. Anyway just reporting back to hondaswap.
BTW my old name was like 92lscivic or something like that, had an LS sawpped civic that was primered and had some body work done.

Now I gotta find another Ls to drop in.

I can't remember my old name, I had more than 1000 posts. Had the primered civic with the ugly molded "rear" bumper and shaven license plate holder. Had an Ls.

Hopefully I can keep the car this time.

now i remember you from having the 87 944 in your sig stating it WAS a money pit, hehe

the 944 wasnt all that bad until the clutch master cylinder went, then the slave, then i bent a rim, then the exhaust manifold cracked, then the sunroof quit partially, then it started burning a quart of oil every 1000 miles, then the hatch motor quit...then...then...then...then it got stolen which could be considered a good thing.

I still loved that freakin car, it was so much fun to drive. At least I had/have a decent job now so it didn't seem like I was spending as much money as I actually did, and I can spend more on the civic this time so it doesn't look like shit

I know you remember me... Im

199integrah22buildup... or... leanmeanmarine... wait maybe its spodab1 or no its brian11to1 now... haa haa... we used to talk all the time...

hit me up on aim... integra11to1 now...

Yea I remember you too, btw u still got that LS shortblock longblock whatever it was? I'll talk to sometime tommorow

as a matter of fact I have a bare block and an almost complete LS im trying desperately to get rid of. integra11to1 on aim, y0

Back