im back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
yesssss

so im moved into my own apartment. its pretty big for one person. ive got all my belongings here except for my couch. ill have pics up soon. its an awesome place. i officially moved in last thursday. just got my dsl hooked up this afternoon.... damn im NOT missing cable.

anyways, its a 2nd floor spacious apartment in southbridge (my home town :mrgreen:) its a few minutes farther from millbury/whitinsville where i work.

car progress? well... the forged pistons/rods came in... b/s removal kit, bearings... rings... soon the block will be off to be bored and cleaned and junk.

next week ill be thinking of what valvetrain i want, get the head done sometime next month, and hopefully swapped/running in a warm heated garage before christmas.

the insurance company is giving me $750 to fix the car, with no deductible. nice. i already bought the corner light, and im going to fix the fender on the car. the aluminum evo3 hood should be here next week ready to go on. after that, the hood and fender will be re-sprayed, and the car will finally be fully wetsanded and everything for storage. :cool:

time to start saving up for that AWD rear end, i guess.

Quoted post[/post]]
bastard :)

id like the crx, but i dont really have anywhere to put it at the moment :cry:

I'm willing to work something out.. Anything. It will be in my garage in about 3 weeks. Right now it's under one of those temporary shelters. The Screwbaru comes in for it's little "Celeritizing" then the CRX goes in.

No worries, the only reason I'm selling is because of buying a house. And while the deals might be good this winter, not many people are selling at all.

we'll figure it out :) id love to be zipping around in a gas saver while my high speed gas hog sits for the weekends. :)

I'm thinking my next project will be choosing the best of the best I've owned... I've almost owned everything in the mass markets that I wanted to. So it's going to be a 1982-83 Datsun 200SX with an L28, 82-83 Supra or 91-92 NX2000. And It will be in place of both of my usual cars.

Then on to the next stage: Kits and scratchbuilds. I have some more experience needed with body molding (Composites and fiberglass) and some more experience with suspensions and I should be good to go.

NEO-VVL head, turbo manifold, Nismo top to bottom. I'll have a real home for my Tommy Kaira shift knob :) If I can get it, I may be able to get in on the shop clearance sales there.

TK suspension :)

Speaking of Tommy Kaira, check out the front end on their WRX:

http://www.tommykaira.com/

good god thats fucking ugly
granted its better than the alfa style OEM front... but the car is just hideous beond help

06 subies = :puke:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
NEO-VVL head, turbo manifold, Nismo top to bottom. I'll have a real home for my Tommy Kaira shift knob :) If I can get it, I may be able to get in on the shop clearance sales there.

TK suspension :)

Speaking of Tommy Kaira, check out the front end on their WRX:

http://www.tommykaira.com/

the fron end on that site looks good
:werd: Sorry for shitting on your thread Turbo, but man that front end needs a werd emoticon.

its alot better than the stock front end, ill say that much. and chris... you were gone??? lol good to hear you are livin on your own and that youre happy with your place. pics of evo3 hood?

Quoted post[/post]]
its alot better than the stock front end, ill say that much. and chris... you were gone??? lol good to hear you are livin on your own and that youre happy with your place. pics of evo3 hood?

this is what a genuine aluminum evo3 hood looks like. mine is exactly the same, except it is silver.

642406_276_full.jpg

sti.jpg

with a little alterations the new sti... could be a good thing :) But welcome back chris...

Yeah, I gotcha. My point was, if that remaining condition was met, the front end might not be too bad. :)

Back