i'm bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

masturbate like its your last day on earth.... cuz well.... ya never know

100? damn.It's finally cooling off here. We had some hot days. Now there's a cold front coming so it's down to 86.

well, the other dealerships he seen that had them had the price listed at $90-$100k.. and he seen the dealership here was listed at $73k.. :shrug2:

Hmm. That's cool. I don't know Nissan's rules :confused:. My GM thought marking up the Mugen Civic would be a good idea. I just remember it being the normal MSRP online. Kind of shitty of the Nissan dealer to not mark it up on line if it has been marked up and your allowed. Customers would bitch and say its false advertising, which it is, but it isn't Illegal.

100? damn.It's finally cooling off here. We had some hot days. Now there's a cold front coming so it's down to 86.
yea... we had a couple cool days in a row.. 86, 88. .. then bam.. back into the triple digits

I hate that. As soon as you get used to the weather. It's never predictable up here. As they say in ohio. If you don't like the weather wait an hour. But it's been doin the same thing lately. Hot with sun. I couldn't imgaine living in california. The heat would destroy me.

well, i went in the garage and continued to polish one of the rims i started a couple months ago.. i lasted about 5 minutes then i started dripping sweat.. i was using a cordless drill too.. no actual hard work.. bah, i hate the heat.. its keeping me from doing many things..

I don't let the heat bother me really. I just drink plenty of water and think of it as a free sauna.

youtube.com

ebaums.com

cnn.com

foxnews.com <-- just kidding.

uh... skankybitches.com?

Wack the carrot, have a cig and hit the hay?

I'm watching family guy online and talking to my girlfriend right now. So i'm not bored.

I browse craigslist for any and everything. I always dig through the erotic services to check out the local whores and the dating classifieds to relieve some self-disappointment by pretending I've put effort into finding a woman.

Oh, and what E said.

Depressing. I haven't been bored in a while.

This weekend I flooded my house with a broken toilet pipe and had a drier fire. I got fired yesterday for another mysterious reason ( I think I know the reason though ) And with a bike nearby, boredom should be eradicated.

Now if I could pony up the dough for 2 oil changes I'll be in business. (100$ in oil? Say it isn't so !)

Back