Im coming back on board!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well then I'd say go for that, there's a wide support for Mustangs too. You could build a turbo V6 for the same price as turboing a 4 cylinder, and you tend to start out with more hp than you would any Honda 4 cyl. The only cars by Honda/Acura with 200 hp + are above 23 grand. You can get a Mustang V6 for $20. (we're talking new shit...)

Trust me a turbo mustang with the 9:5.1 compression has not sliped my mind and trust me ived thought it out and asked more questions then needed,lol but i found out why most v6 and some v8 guys go blower on the EFI stangs. The v6 block is not well the most rock hard block out their :unsure: . But many people have tride to fab up turbo kits and twin turbo kits. But their is more piping and custom fabbing then u believe. Plus.. the major thing that gets alot of people down is ECU. Their is only two options really main options on ECU u can spend 1500 for a piggyback system or u can get a ford chip. Piggy on a v6 stang kind of =\ and the ford chip. Most people don't live near the place they make the chips and if u need to edit A/F maps and stuff u need to send the chip back and gota wait for them to mod it. Theirs nothing like an AFC or anything like that.Plus if u get ur car chiped or piggyed u need to always put 93 octaine in ur car or higher.

Trust me their are turbo kits out their. But they are known for headers to crack. Engine blocks to blow sky high and if none that happens the pistons will break if over 5 psi <_< . So thats why im just gona buy a crx>b18a>turbo>(and 11 grand later and 2 years) enjoy,lol

Back