I'm coming to Texas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Yes, I am. For 2 weeks. From the 28th of December to the 13th (or so) of January, I'll be in Houston. I know most of you are in another city, but I thought maybe of taking one or two days and making a trip out closer to y'all. Maybe plan a meet up and some dinner and brews? :) I'm taking a mini vacation away from here and going to visit family and friends. And of course, it'd be nice to meet some of the 'family' I have here on HondaSwap. =P

Also, where are some good places to go? Or things to do? I know my cousins will tell me some, but... I'll be doing a lot of this on my own.

houston is a dump and is far from most other TX places.... The space center is kinda cool though... :)

I think you need to come to the east coast instead... ;)

Hahaha... I don't care what people think of the city, it's where my family lives so that's why I'm going there. I'll be doing more of my time over in DFW because it's where I know a LOT of other people, so I'm trying to make myself available to meet some of the folks from around there. As for the east coast... I'm going to be going to Boston too probably somewhere around the middle of April or end of May. So, don't get your panties in a ruffle. :)

houston is a dump and is far from most other TX places.... The space center is kinda cool though... :)

I think you need to come to the east coast instead... ;)

Houston is actually not that bad of a city. When visiting family "dump" is usually the last thing that comes to mind. Are there places that are run down - yes. But it is not a dump persay like Gary Indiana is.

threadjacking - best houston reference in a song = 'Choochtown'

My name is Chooch I don't know what you heard
about the night in question.. word.
It's only half the story cause a lot more went down.
I don't hang out with Bobby man, he's a fucking clown
I mean I might sell him drugs or a stereo that's hot
but I hang out with players -- Bobby definitely is not.
I hang in bars uptown I got a credit card scam
i got a call from McClusky you know he thinks he's the man
cause he's a hot shit lawyer
a friend to the stars
and it's mad crazy money
and it's styling bad cars

So i ditch these guys quick I take a cab to the address
and the house mate gives up the photos with very little stress
when as I round the corner something dawns on me
I recognize from these photos this old actor from TV
and he's having sex with children now this would close the door
on future shots on Baywatch and Mary fucking Tyler Moore
so I visit this old actor firmly explain my situation
and he gives me 90 g's to show his appreciation
and I bought an El Camino until the heat dies down
I'll run some product up to Texas,
I like that Houston town and hey

I'm good to go
I'm good to go
I'm good to go
you know

yeah this song and 'when bobby comes down' are on my top 10 list of repitame.
:cool:

Last edited:
Which has been featured on COPS more? Houston, or Gary ?

Houston but what does that mean? Nothing. Why wouldn't a show about police go to a city that has 5 or so different types of law enforcement? Not to mention the shear size different of the two. Houston is not called the armpit of America like Gary is.

Civ how many different types of cops do you have in Houston?

-each burb has their own
-state troopers
-Houston PD
-Constables
-Sheriffs
-Rangers
-Don't you have specific truancy officers?
-Metro officers

Gary is boring, but is that what makes it a shit pit ?

Because New Haven CT isn't at all boring. It's a nice town , if you're a fucking bullet.

Im very proud you are gettin out of the hell that is cali... :)

Are you flying or driving to dallas? Its a LONNGGG drive... SUPER boring too lol..

And what are you comin to Beantown for??

I'll be flying. Going to Beantown to visit some friends going to BU at the moment... for their graduation party. I've decided I want to do this, and I don't care what the boyfriend says... I need to have a life too. And part of that life... doesn't totally involve him being with me all the time.

Gary is boring, but is that what makes it a shit pit ?

Because New Haven CT isn't at all boring. It's a nice town , if you're a fucking bullet.

It's been one of the most dangerous cities in Indiana for a while. The mills there make the city smell like shit 24 hours a day. But comparing it to Houston? No comparison, Houston is larger and more diverse.

Anyway, Jamie told me you're coming down to TX, Misti.

Make sure you two stay outta trouble in Ft Worth. :D

Oh and if that Gary dude gives you trouble, just kick him in the damn nuts. :bo:

Back