im confused, desperate, mad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racintweek

im trying to finish my ls swap in my 91 hatch

1: i cant figure out where the big red vacumm line from the top of the t-body goes

ive searched many times on many sites and they all say that the red line goes to my charcoal canister, but there is no where for it to connect, there are only 2 ports on the caniter, one goes to the purge solenoid and the other goes into the firewall (i think back to the tank)

now im kicking myself for not labeling things

2: i just noticed that my intake mani is missing the FITV, would i be ok to block off the port for it and run the engine anyways? im sure my idle will be jacked, but would it stablize when the engine heats up?

any help would be greatly appreciated as im so close to having this swap done

:helpsmilie: :imstupid: :please: :worthy: :imfucktard: :(

you can always plug the line - but your vac lines for you manifold wont level out even after its warmed up - so im assuming its a 91 civic hatch and the motors a b18a correct

right it is a B18a

i figureD i could just plug the vac line from the t-body but im more concerned with the FITV

anybody??

Well aside from CEL's it should be ok. I dont recommend it at all though... Just pick up the FITV they arent that much. No I dont have one...

well for the time being i just blocked it off and started the car
no CEL or idling prob

im just gonna make a plate to block off the holes

Back