Im Going Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxracing77

Well looks like im going back in the Army... I was in back in 99.. And im going back with a better job! First time i was just infantry, but this time my job will be a Cav scout, with airborne training and air assault training! gonna be fun... ill let everyone know when im leaving so i can say bye!!1
chris

sounds like it is going to be a fun job. I am most likely going to do ROTC in college and the only offered at my school is Army. if i happen to not get a branch transfer i would want to do airbourn or something like that no shitty job.
I am guessing that you may have to go to some training to get back in the the groove then i wouldnt doubt that a visit to iraq is something in the future, good luck man.

1. Thanks for serving our country
2. Good luck if you're shipping out
3. If you're shipping out, go kick some ass!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think it will be kuwait but i dont know for sure... I wont know till after abt 6 weeks in!

Cav Scout is an interesting job.We almost ran over some sleeping in some brush one night.Good luck man,have fun in airborne and air assault.

GO AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY! BTW, if you die, I'll take good care of your wife or girlfreind. :lol:

Originally posted by civism@Mar 26 2003, 11:30 PM
GO AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY! BTW, if you die, I'll take good care of your wife or girlfreind. :lol:

That's just the wrong thing to say. :angry:

thanks all of you who actually care. but to the newbie your dumb!

Im so damn excited abt this! I pray i will make it through basic again and will make it back from over seas!

Originally posted by crxracing77@Mar 27 2003, 01:13 AM
thanks all of you who actually care. but to the newbie your dumb!

Im so damn excited abt this! I pray i will make it through basic again and will make it back from over seas!

You'll be fine,bro. :D

whos gone?

thanks everyone... :ph34r: I should bring hondaswap stickers with me and put them everywhere i go over there... :ph34r: lol hahahaha

Originally posted by crxracing77@Mar 27 2003, 09:08 AM
whos gone?

thanks everyone... :ph34r: I should bring hondaswap stickers with me and put them everywhere i go over there... :ph34r: lol hahahaha

haha HELL YEAH!! put one on a missle :D

Back