I'm having a WTF moment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK...

1) The new Spaceghost Quizno's commercial. WTF?

2) The obsession with William Hung or whatever. Is it cool to be a suck ass now talent ass clown now? WTF?

3) Why do women continuously think that guys can read their minds? WTF?

So basically, WTF?

This moment of WTF has been brought to you by Honkeyspeed Lowering Blox- We'll make your shit lower than your IQ.

bwahahahahahahahaha

-yeah the willima hung thing is really a joke, i guess it's just a public display of american simplemindedness, rather than look for real talent, america as a whole would rather stare at a half retarded asian guy with buck teeth that sings like......well.....like a half retarded asian guy with buck teeth

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 14 2004, 02:57 PM
america as a whole would rather stare at a half retarded asian guy with buck teeth that sings like......well.....like a half retarded asian guy with buck teeth

:bo: LOL Thats just great! :thumbsup:

his screensaver/background was also the number 1 download from screensavers.com

i think that willy hung is only around to make the rest of america feel better about themselves.

BTW: "WE LOVE THE SUBS....CAUSE THEY ARE GOOD TO US" :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 14 2004, 09:54 PM
who is hung?
ron jeremy

and the asian guy from american idol that danced and sang 'she bangs' and sucked ballz. then he said 'i have no professional training or experience'.

Back