Im Lost What Do I Do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flyguy

hey guys whats up ....alright for starts i have a 91 crx with a b16a ...the car has eibach lowering springs in it for suspension work...so now my shock towers and everthing are just jammed in my wheel wells....can u guys tell me of a way to fix this with what i have or if u can tell me where i can get a full suspension kit, everything included for the actuall car.. also i dont have a front mount on the engine. do u know where i can get just the front mount. im more worried about the suspension cuz right now my axles are so tipped and angled it hurts inside to take turns.haha ..i need some advice...thanx guys.

ummm what?

your suspension is in your wheel well?

you are driving without mounts, and you are worried about suspension?

Yeah, ummmm im not really sure what ur problem is>???

and are ur axles boots still in one peice?? does it click?

Well I would first worry about driving your car into a tree, and going for insurance fraud. I'm guessing there is so much permenant damage on the Ghetto-CRX that it's not worth trying to fix.

you ever think that your axels are tipped because your engine isn't mounted in and is sagging? Get the mount first then take a look at the suspension, you probably damaged a lot of stuff by driving around without bolting your motor in. oh yeah STOP DRIVING YOUR CAR IF ITS BROKEN!!! especially until you get your motor in there right

You guys are a bunch of Fucktards. Seriously.

The HasPort mount kit DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING USE the front mount. This guy probably has that, or a copy of that, and is driving the car without it. If the mounts are designed to work with only the three, then it doesn't need the front.

As far as the suspension. This is where we need clarification. You need to get some decent springs, raise the car back up some, and get it drivable. That's the first and only option I would go with at this point.

Back