I'm Perplexed, can anyone give me any insight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cobfanatic

I bought a 94 Civic Ex around a week and a half ago. Its been running smoothly since I got it, minus a few wiring issues. When I first got it, the only reason I had any issues were because the previous owner had put a Kill switch into the vehicle, but had wired it very poorly.
He had basically every connection held together simply with electrical tape, not soldered or anything, so anytime I would hit a bump or anytime one of the cables came loose, it would die, but I fixed that up by soldering the wires that were previously only taped.
Then, last night, I was on my way to work, doing around 35, not changing gears or anything, and everything just died, and I: started to coast.
From what it seems like, it can't be anything to severe, because the car had been running fine minus the wiring issues for almost 2 weeks, and there were no warning signs of this happening.
Would anyone have an idea of what might have caused this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

check your dizzy,,my boy's integra did that and he needed a new cap and rotor...

does the car start bacup after it dies??

Back