I'm poor, and i want to go to the movies on friday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4 reddogs=$2
2 redbulls=$4 (if your not old enough for the above)
4 items from McD's dollar menu=$4
free tickets from a spamming website=free
Showing up in a built DelSol, with over $25,000 invested, taking the girl out to the movies in the springtime, when the car gets done, and the tickets arrive=priceless

Come on B...you can do better than that...
Just stay home, turn on the boob tube, and get busy with teh woman. :ph34r:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 6 2003, 06:35 PM
dude you need to take pimping 101.

Someday, you will grow up, and realize that it's not about being a pimp, not about getting ass, and not about having a trophy. It's about loving someone so much that it fucking hurts when you think about it. Without 2nd thought you'd take a bullet for them. You'd glady take any pain you could, if you had to, just to see them live, be happy, live another day, or whatever the situation may be. Damon and Pithous style. And if you don't know who they were, get a Bible.... cuz i'm not religious either, but there's tons of good "biblical allusions" that everyone should be familiar with.

fuck i'm getting old :(

Hell, I'd take a bullet for the chick I will soon be going out with. (She just doesn't know yet, shhhh).

But yeah, I'm with B on this one, call me a pansy, but hes right.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 6 2003, 08:28 PM-->
@Nov 6 2003, 06:35 PM
dude you need to take pimping 101.

Someday, you will grow up, and realize that it's not about being a pimp, not about getting ass, and not about having a trophy. It's about loving someone so much that it fucking hurts when you think about it. Without 2nd thought you'd take a bullet for them. You'd glady take any pain you could, if you had to, just to see them live, be happy, live another day, or whatever the situation may be. Damon and Pithous style. And if you don't know who they were, get a Bible.... cuz i'm not religious either, but there's tons of good "biblical allusions" that everyone should be familiar with.

fuck i'm getting old :(

i was joking B, I in no way think im a pimp, lol. ive been with my girl for almost 3 years now and i do love her very much. and i agree with pretty much everything you said. she still pays for me though :p :)

i still have time to be a player I'm still 15. you old foogies

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 7 2003, 02:24 AM
Just sell some plasma and get $60.

LOL...that's how I got through my 1st year of college...til I figured out why I was always sick...

Back