1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm rookie, can someone help

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by mozzandherb, Jun 26, 2005.

1. mozzandherb

mozzandherb Senior Member

O.k I'm gonna buy a Walboro 255 fuel pump, but I don't know which one. I'm swapping an h22 into my 92 Accord, so should I get the walboro for my Accord or for the engine. I know stupid question, so someone can answer right?

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

You need the one for your car. One question though, why are you upgrading the fuel pump? Boost? If not, it is kind of a waste of money.

3. mozzandherb

I will be adding nitrous soon, would that require an upgraded fuel pump? And would the upgraded fuel pump be for the Accord or the H22, I know you said it's for the car, but why is that? Thanks

4. xj0hnx

Because it flows enough for either motor, but you want it to fit in your car. Are you adding a FPR, or bigger injectors, running cooler plugs, what kind of system is it going to be? How big are you going, what other mods are done :)

5. mozzandherb

I am adding a FPR, the injectors will be the same, I'm thinking about running cooler plugs and it's going to be a 75 shot zex dry kit. Other mods include over bored throttle body, throttle rotor, cam gears, stage 2 flywheel and clutch, headers, short ram intake, cat back exhaust and aem fuel rail.

6. xj0hnx

75 shot, get the pump, get it tuned, and have fun.

7. mozzandherb

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted