I'm sick...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace

The wheels in the second link, my step dad has on his 82 supra. but he sold the supra to my cousin's husband and i don't think he likes them. if your interested clayton, let me know and i'll ask how much he'll part ways with them. not positive on if their the exact same ones but i am positive they are very similar.

I'm interested...find out the sizes.... :)

the only ones i like really are the first ones. the ONLY thing i dont like about them however is that they are green. i can see put green colores rims on a green car to match (which is the style), but green wheels on a black car?? that looks frickin retarded IMHO. but to each their own i suppose...

those green wats are hot id rock them on any color car.

the green watanabe look just like Pana Sports.

05spring14.jpg

Watanabe, Panasports, Minilights...even CarrolShelby rims for Saab's...are basically the same design...Strong, Lightweight, and proven. The new Rota look alikes are cool looking..but sizes are not readilly availible..and they are heavy. But the price is right for them. I have 2 wats..and I love them...but no car to run them on anymore....they just don't fill out the flares on the Z....so I need 13"X9" all the way up to 16"X10" just to fill the flares...and well...the civic just needs them to be light, strong, and fuel economy wize...plus I want to add a little value to the $400 car....call me a ricer...ohh well...plus I can use them on the CRX when I need to have a street wheel.

I'm bidding on more...and I keep getting out bidded...Ebay sucks...

15" Hayashi Racing Wheels Datsun Currently winning...

JDM RIVERAGE AE86 S13 TE MANGO DATSUN DRIFT RIMS WHEELS Currently winning...

JDM AE86 S13 TE MANGO DATSUN DRIFT SSR XR4 WHEELS RIMS Currently winning...

2 Datsun rims Enkei Nissan 240, 260, 280z used wheels Currently winning...

Work Rims that I can't afford... Currently droolling over these....

Why must you continually buy wheels in 2 ?

-> Steve

Also, That Supra with the wheels... Where did your step dad buy the car ?

He may have tossed away a rare car :)

Fawwwk Ebay....

If I'm going to get out bidded...then I'm going to make the other guys pay more....

The bid wars are on....

Gimme the Hayashi's.... :angry:

and the Watt's....

I'll make that guy pay more...and hell...I might even get them myself... :ph34r:

then again..second thought.......

The guy bidding on the wat's is an vampire/Initial D/military buff guy... :ph34r: look at his recent ebay purchases... :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 5 2005, 08:55 PM
then again..second thought.......

The guy bidding on the wat's is an vampire/Initial D/military buff guy... :ph34r: look at his recent ebay purchases... :lol:
[post=469708]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like a real fuckin winner.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 5 2005, 06:00 PM
Why must you continually buy wheels in 2 ?

-> Steve

Also, That Supra with the wheels... Where did your step dad buy the car ?

He may have tossed away a rare car :)
[post=469656]Quoted post[/post]​

Clayton, he said as soon as he finds some other rims, he let me now a price...i believe the rims are 15's...

Steve, my step dad bought it brand new back in 81, it's actually a Celica Supra. he sold it to my cousin's husband so it's still in the family.

was it early 1982, with the pop-up lights? OR the 4 square light model ?

Odd to see the honeycombs on a first gen Soup, but the second gen could have been a dealer initiative car - the Sarizer. If it's a Sarizer car, it's special. And should promptly be given to me.

-> Steve

I've been out bidded again....... :(

Gawd damn it...I guess I need to just sucker up and buy rims from a company new or something...

hey...my steering wheel... Mugen....

I never bid until the last seconds of the auction. To do so causes a bidding war, and no one wins. Proxy bidding means the first person to bid can put in what the item is worth to them. This also means that when I bid last second, I am putting in what I believe the item(s) are worth. If I lose, I'm bummed, but I remind myself that what the auction goes for is more than I am willing to spend. Intermediate bidding just jacks up the price, and neither of you will get a great deal. NOOB's always bid first, and keep bidding throughout. Veterans wait.

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 5 2005, 10:05 PM
was it early 1982, with the pop-up lights? OR the 4 square light model ?

Odd to see the honeycombs on a first gen Soup, but the second gen could have been a dealer initiative car - the Sarizer. If it's a Sarizer car, it's special. And should promptly be given to me.

-> Steve
[post=469721]Quoted post[/post]​

don't know what year exactly but it has the pop up lights

Back