I'm stoked...JDM trip...time away from cars.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
The wife chatted with me this morning online...gotta love AIM...way cheaper than international phones...anyways...she was talking to her freind and his wife...and they found us a place to go and hit for a night or two....all four of us..just chilling, enjoying the veiws, the baths, the history, the kick ass food, and all the beer and sake I can devour....looking at all the pages there...I really can't wait to go....I am so friggen stoked on going....gawd...everytime I look at it...I already know I'll be in true JDM heaven. 10 more days of hell and work, rushing around to get shit done and sorted....then a well deserved vacation.

And the price is not bad for this place..one night with the full use of the private baths and the rooms...is about $200-250 per person...and that includes the food which is about $100 for day...

She's going to call today and get the reservation set up.... :) I will be going over there during the national "Golden Week" which all the main working group takes a week off from work...so I hope it's not over booked...

I will be relaxed for once...

Then the only question will be....would I want to come back? :ph34r:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 18 2005, 01:04 PM
you still taking orders for concubines? :(

jealous
[post=488321]Quoted post[/post]​

nope...but name off an old school rim and size's...and I'll look for them... :)

japans rocks. I had so much fun there.
I can remember the funniest thing i saw was that there was some cops on bikes scraping off pictures of prositutes off the bus stops.
I cant remember the name of the resturant in toyko, all I remember that it spins, i recommmend it excellent food.

Originally posted by Airjockie+Apr 18 2005, 02:55 PM-->
reckedracing
@Apr 18 2005, 01:04 PM
you still taking orders for concubines? :(

jealous

[post=488391]Quoted post[/post]​

Hoshino Impul G5s
Advan SA3s
Advan ONIs
Advan A3As
Volk Mesh
Volk Group C-Ultra
Long Champ XR4S
SSR MKIIIs
SSR Formula Mesh
SSR Full Reverse Mesh
SSR EX-C super mesh
SSR Hasemi Proto S
SSR Star Shark
Work Equip 03

15x6-8in 4x114.3
my birthday is in May ;)

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 20 2005, 08:15 PM-->
Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 18 2005, 02:55 PM
reckedracing
@Apr 18 2005, 01:04 PM
you still taking orders for concubines?    :(

jealous

[post=488391]Quoted post[/post]​

Hoshino Impul G5s
Advan SA3s
Advan ONIs
Advan A3As
Volk Mesh
Volk Group C-Ultra
Long Champ XR4S
SSR MKIIIs
SSR Formula Mesh
SSR Full Reverse Mesh
SSR EX-C super mesh
SSR Hasemi Proto S
SSR Star Shark
Work Equip 03

15x6-8in 4x114.3
my birthday is in May ;)
[post=489375]Quoted post[/post]​

Offset??? ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 20 2005, 09:42 PM
Offset??? ;)
[post=489416]Quoted post[/post]​

>0 <32
i dont have any money, thats why i said my B-day is coming up :D . and actually i dont even have the car to put them on yet :( but im working on that.

theres a hot set of volk mesh on takumi project 15x6.5 w/ 8 offset. but they are $880, and I got none :(

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 21 2005, 03:33 PM-->
Airjockie
@Apr 20 2005, 09:42 PM
Offset??? ;)
[post=489416]Quoted post[/post]​

>0 <32
i dont have any money, thats why i said my B-day is coming up :D . and actually i dont even have the car to put them on yet :( but im working on that.

theres a hot set of volk mesh on takumi project 15x6.5 w/ 8 offset. but they are $880, and I got none :(
[post=489678]Quoted post[/post]​

Well...I plan to kick the shit out of Takumi's and all the other importers prices...just all long as the price of the wheels that I buy is covered, the shipping, and a little something to make the wife happy....that will be the full price. seeing that I've watched the other guys buy rims for $200, ship them to america in a huge crate, and then they mark up the prices to over $1200...I figuare I can get the same thing, ship the to my house, I'll polish them up, inspect them, and ship them to you guys, and the same $1200 rims will be about $600. Granted...I'm not going to make a lot of money, but it will give the wife something to do :ph34r:

I did score a hell of a buy...I got a set of some Work E-Wing's 15X6.5 offset +18 4x114.3 that was discontinued many years ago...and they are in mint condition...but they will see Ebay..cause I know they are well worth over 5 times what I paid for them...the guy listed them under Werk...not Work...and nobody found them during the auctions...hehe. Then again...they might be sported on the Z for a few weeks.... :ph34r:

gx71freak-img600x450-1105789970ewing.jpg

gx71freak-img600x450-1105789984ewing2.jpg

thats not fair, those are hott. :(
i wish i had some money, and my 240, i would totally buy those. :bawling: :bawling:

FYI being broke licks scrotum

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 22 2005, 01:34 AM
clayton, i'll sell you my soul for the wheels?
[post=489950]Quoted post[/post]​

haha!! nah...cash is fine ;)

what no wasabi? lol j/p =P any ways airjockey how much would it be for some volk gtp's over in japan compared to buying them here ? just curious

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 22 2005, 05:52 AM
what no wasabi? lol j/p =P any ways airjockey how much would it be for some volk gtp's over in japan compared to buying them here ? just curious
[post=489973]Quoted post[/post]​

Relitively cheaper ;)

Back