I'm stuck in Canada!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
So yeah, for whatever reason, i thought it would be cool to come to canadia this weekend with some people. only problem is, montreal sucks when the people your with are all dropping E (no, not Eric) and going out clubbing... 2 things that dont really interest me. So now here i am, in another country with no money, no car, no fucking beer, and a head full of thoughts with no one to tell them to.

Yeah, how fucking cool am i, sitting in a venezualians apt who i just met this morning, by myself, and i get even go out and get wasted and wander the city, cuz i dont have a fucking key to get back inside.

So if any of you are in the montreal area, and feel like givin me a ride back to CT, come get me, and bring a 30 of coors light too.

-Chris

have fun at a strip club with no money. go out and pan handle for money, buy a hooker and pass out in her hotel.

LoL can you say........................shit creek? I just farted :D but anyways. Looks like your having fun keep it up. WTF were you thinking :lol:

Just go to the club, meet some bitch and have one of "those nights".

Don't do e? who cares, drink the piss out of yourself.
No money? make the bitch you just met buy your shit.
No condom? Fuck it, who needs one, you're never gonna see her again, lol. No I change that, wear 3.

yeah, the have "bike messengers" that are really dealers. theyll come right to your place.

Lucky for me i found a couple bottles of wine that night, so he was one short by the time they got home :D

isn't weed practially legal in parts of canada too. They don't enforce it or are very lieniant (SP?) about it. If anything you get a small fine right?

That sucks bro. Here is what I would do. #1 go get a sack of weed #2 call a hooker #3 get the hooker high with the weed hook up with her and bounce out of her hotel room. This really is not what I would do but it sounds good. A
Whats this all aboot stuck in Canada.

no its decriminalized up here the cop will just mash it into the ground or confiscate it andtell you to walk away, if it a personal sized amount

yeah, some of the people i was with were walking down the street smoking a joint, or spliff as the natives seem to call it, right in the middle of the day. nobody cares.

crazy place.

Back